1440 Multiversity is thrilled to host the Conscious Company
Global Leaders Forum from June 7 – 9, 2017!
A brand-new, state-of-the-art learning destination set in the ancient redwoods near Santa Cruz, California, 1440 Multiversity offers an experience carefully crafted to speak to your needs and desires.
Gift yourself an extra few days on campus to unwind and integrate all you are bound to learn and explore at the Leaders Forum.
We’re offering all forum attendees 20% off One Second Ahead with Jacqueline Carter, a 2-day leadership course designed to enhance your performance at work with mindfulness. Space is limited.
Register today and look forward to cutting-edge program sessions alongside:
- Daily classes—including meditation, yoga, movement, qigong,
and tai chi
- Soaking in the infinity-edge hot tub under the redwoods or enjoying
an invigorating steam in the Healing Arts center
- Nourishing meals at Kitchen Table—the culinary heart of campus
- Walks through the quiet beauty of the redwood forest
- Exercise at the fitness center
Jacqueline Carter, a management and organizational development expert, is an international partner of The Potential Project, whose mission is to enhance organizational and individual performance and well-being through skillful application of mindfulness in a corporate context. Her clients include Google, Sony, and American Express.