Cultivating Emotional Balance
A CEB Teacher’s Reunion and Refresher
Reunite with a supportive community of Cultivating Emotional Balance (CEB) teachers and trainers and learn creative new methods for sharing your skills with diverse populations.
This unique weekend workshop with three leading CEB trainers—Eve Ekman, PhD, Ryan Redman, MS, and Venerable Tenzin Chogkyi—is designed to inspire your teaching while providing you with the tools needed for offering CEB to a wider audience.
With the most up-to-date teaching materials and a refreshed connection to the basic pedagogical foundation, this weekend you will learn:
- Methods for incorporating resources available through the dedicated teacher’s portal, including updated teaching materials, new emotion exercises, and a library of guided mediations
- Practical and groundbreaking strategies for using the Atlas of Emotions, a visual teaching tool to improve our emotion vocabulary
- Fresh perspectives for broadening your client base
- The value you can offer to a variety of populations
- Ways to apply CEB to prevent burnout and find meaning in life
- The benefits of reuniting with like-minded teachers to reinvigorate your connection to the path of being a teacher.
Through group discussion, small-group work, and guided practice teaching sessions, you will increase your confidence, deepen your understanding of the versatility of CEB, and take a break from your usual schedule to gather with those who share your passion for giving others the lifelong rewards of tools for emotional balance.
Relax into a refreshing weekend as you improve your skills and receive updated content for your toolkit.
Increase the impact of how you teach the CEB by receiving the most up-to-date information, coaching, and guidance.
Get answers to your CEB questions by spending time with leading CEB teacher trainers.
Relax in a retreat atmosphere, reconnect to your experience of joy, and remember your purpose for teaching CEB.
Things to Know
Download a sample schedule.
Must have participated in a CEB Teacher Training from 2010–2016
Some experience required.
Accommodations, meals, and campus activities rates, per person, for all program nights:
Standard single: from $350
Standard double: from $320
Traditional: from $380
Suite: from $660
Fuel knowledge, deliciously.
Exceptional meals are made from scratch to sate your taste buds, while energizing you and your learning.
Find balance and bliss.
Massage and other healing arts harmonize the mind, body and spirit, while integrating your experience.
Explore campus grounds.
Brand new construction celebrates the outdoors with state-of-the-art facilities that honor nature’s beauty.
Start where you are.
Choose your path to a better life, on purpose, with practice, in an immersive setting for limitless learning.
Discover natural inspiration.
A thoughtfully designed campus set in nature’s sanctuary fosters connection with peers and deep personal growth.