This is not really a "meditation class." Yes, you are going to learn everything you need to about meditation—but this is not your typical mindfulness course.
Join international sensation Justin Michael Williams to learn exactly how to break through to your real potential and use mindfulness to take action toward the things that matter most.
We are modern people in a high-tech world. We have problems of privilege and long to-do lists. And if you've lived in the struggle—overcoming homophobia, sexism, trauma, shame, depression, poverty, toxic masculinity, racism, or social injustice—you need a style of meditation that addresses these struggles directly.
At this weekend workshop, discover:
- How to really find stillness when the mind is going crazy
- The core myths that create roadblocks to meditation practice
- Proven techniques to overcome anxiety, stress, and trouble sleeping
- The actual scientific process to "setting intentions" and manifesting your reality
- Four hidden habits that sabotage your growth, and how to move past them
- How to use mindfulness to take action toward the causes you believe in.
Whether you've tried meditation before but it never sticks, or you've heard about it but never given it a shot, this workshop will cut out the noise and give you a step-by-step approach to enhance your intuition, overcome self-doubt, and get sh!t done.
This workshop gives people of all
genders, identities, colors, religions, ages, and economic backgrounds the tools to stop wasting time and wake up to the lives we were really
born to live.
Return home with a personalized, custom daily meditation ritual and action plan that supports your unique personality and truly fits in with your hectic modern life.
Wake up to your own incredible brilliance and overcome whatever is in your way to accomplish the things you may once have thought were impossible.
The time is now.