Don't miss out on your own life—passing on the experiences you really want because you don't think you're physically able or are afraid you might suffer pain. Our human form is fundamentally designed for full physicality. Limiting beliefs, fear, or a lack of anatomical understanding don't have to prevent you from reaching into the unknown, and into the most fulfilling expression of your life.
Be surprised by what you're truly capable of with Dr. Mike Lane, DC, and Erin Low, fitness experts in yoga, Pilates, chiropractic medicine, and Foundation Training.
Each day at this workshop you will:
- Practice two movement classes that challenge body and mind with proven strategies
- Explore straightforward anatomy, explaining common physical symptoms
- Integrate principles and exercises of Foundation Training
- Meditate and journal to allow the new input to assimilate on a higher level
- Return home with daily routine exercises that grow your body's strength, mobility, stability, and capacity for anything you want to accomplish.
In this 5-day deep dive, Mike's passion for helping men become more compassionate and vulnerable and Erin's dedication to unearthing the undiscussed topics in women's health will create a holding container for everyone to receive tailored and supportive guidance.
This program is designed for every "body," including desk jockeys, weekend warriors, movement professionals, accomplished athletes, and body nerds, looking for effective ways to manage periodic or chronic pain and regain an active lifestyle for yourself or your students, or for those simply wanting to expand your boundaries.
Join us on the leading edge of movement science and experience a life-changing fusion of the physical, mental, and emotional to inspire true and lasting transformation.