Want to live a long and healthy life, marked by vibrancy, vitality, and well-being?
In this immersive weekend workshop, 1440 Multiversity's popular staff qigong and tai chi teacher, Lewis Lee Regen, engages mind, body, and heart in an accessible and empowering meditative movement practice to awaken and empower your inner potential. Weaving together ancient martial art practices, sound healing, and experiential Chinese medicine theory, you will learn:
- Key movement meditations to increase your energy, focus, and productivity
- Acupressure points and healing sounds to strengthen your immune system and achieve greater emotional balance
- How to cultivate The Three Treasures through flowing movement, deep breathing, and focused positive intention
- Techniques to improve your structural alignment and find more freedom in your body
- An effective qigong practice you can do in just 15 - 30 minutes a day.
Lewis welcomes you to come and experience these internationally treasured meditative movement techniques and to access your own flow state of being.