Join barre3 cofounder and CEO Sadie Lincoln for a workshop rooted in movement, mindfulness, and meaningful connection. Sadie and her team will give you practical tools and hands-on training to help you create an intentional life that's balanced in body and empowered from within.
With a group of new friends you will participate in daily, heart-filled barre3 classes. Whether it's your first class or one of many, Sadie's empowering approach to movement will leave you grounded and bursting with energy and self-love.
In this program, you will:
- Tap into the power of body wisdom and learn how purpose-driven modifications turn exercise into a practice of honoring your truth for a deeply rewarding experience
- Unearth the surprising connection between breathwork and finding your authentic voice
- Renew and recommit to your core values through a practical approach to living with intention as a conscious leader in your community, as a parent, and in your friend and family circles
- Learn a modern approach to an ancient ritual as Sadie leads you through her practice to be a leader, fight loneliness, and build rich and meaningful connections
- Participate in daily, heart-filled barre3 classes; whether it's your first class or one of many, our empowering approach to movement will leave you grounded and bursting with self-love.
Discover your inherent strength with a mindful approach to functional training. Learn how strength conditioning is more than building muscle, it's also a way to practice resilience and become empowered from within.
During your time together you'll also take part in group-based discussions designed to help you trust that you are your own best teacher. You'll discover how the combination of movement, mindfulness, and social connection work together to create a connected, intentional, and empowered life.