The revolutionary practice of yoga transforms your inner landscape as well as the world. Accessible Yoga founder Jivana Heyman, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, and Aqua Kriya Yoga pioneer Camella Nair, C-IAYT, PRYT, ATRI-C, will show you how yoga's ancient philosophical roots and teachings are available to everyone, regardless of your physical ability. Yoga is truly about equality and transformation, and together you'll bring a wider and more profound philosophy of practice into your daily life. Jivana and Camella will show you creative new ways to embrace yoga that are equitable and available for all.
In this step-by-step renewal of your dedication to both your personal well-being, as well as the world's larger evolution, you will explore:
- Techniques to make yoga more accessible regardless of your ability, health, age, or fitness
- Guidelines for a successful home practice and strategies to overcome any obstacles
- Self-guided analysis of your lifestyle strengths and weaknesses and the power of Tarka
- Exercises in pranayama, meditation, chanting, and ritual
- How balancing the energy centers, or chakras, deepens and strengthens practice
- Asana as an Ayurvedic Pranic model rather than for attaining "the perfect pose."
Based on the Panchakosha Yoga model, this illuminating weekend combines asana, discussion, a special keynote presentation, reflection, and journaling to inform and inspire your unique sense of intention.
Understand the purpose and application of the teachings of yoga philosophy in day-to-day life to prevent stress, create more equity, and develop authentic connections with yourself and others.