When we truly understand pain, not as an indication of brokenness but a complex process of perception, emotion, memory, movement, posture, breathing, and nutrition, we have the power to change our relationship to it. And then real healing begins. This is the invitation of renowned therapeutic movement and back pain specialist Dinneen Viggiano, E-RYT 500, YACEP, NKT3, CST, CHHC, CNC.
Dinneen's unique Retrain Back Pain® approach is an efficient, movement-based reeducation system. It's designed to integrate holistic, multidisciplinary back care practices into daily life, or professional practice, using proven expertise from diverse disciplines. Learn practices to:
- Rebuild strength and confidence and rehabilitate posture all day, every day
- Retrain brain-body connections to repair neuromotor control and reframe cognitive function
- Recalibrate whole body breathing to reduce pain
- Adapt yoga, Pilates, strength, and movement with variations
- Relieve stress and inflammation through nutrition and mindfulness
- Realign and restore from the neck down to the pelvic floor and hips with self-massage.
This intimate, experiential, and dynamic 5-day program rebuilds you from the ground up. You will be able to identify and better manage the circumstances that aggravate you and integrate the tools and solutions to reverse any pain or discomfort. Return home implementing easy lifestyle improvements to take control of your rehabilitation journey, so you can get back your incredible life.
This course is for you, whether you are a holistic health warrior, a workaholic who sits too much, a new parent who needs sturdy posture and core strength, or are entering the next life stage and want to keep biking, gardening, or playing with grandkids. Empower yourself to reclaim your physicality, heal your body, and thrive in daily, active life.