Doodle addicts, creatives, and nature lovers: immerse yourself in a wondrous exploration combining the great outdoors with drawing led by renowned creativity tutor and designer Rachael Taylor.
In a soothing and captivating redwood landscape, this 5-day creative immersion will enrich your artistic soul. Rachael incorporates elements of mindfulness and art therapy through her drawing techniques. Together, you will develop your skills, learn new approaches to motif-making, and embark on exciting projects.
As Rachael guides you through the outdoors and shares how she brings natural inspiration into her everyday life and artwork, you will:
- Learn to trust your creative intuition
- Use drawing as a tool for personal discovery and self-expression
- Appreciate the very best Mother Nature offers to your creativity
- Explore your drawing's potential for commercial success
- Enjoy being part of a supportive community, networking with like-hearted people with a passion for design and creativity.
Gain invaluable, exclusive insights through Rachael's talks and discussions, and see where the design journey begins. Rachael is a big believer in the power of togetherness and uniqueness, celebrating both the wonderful process of nature-based drawing and bolstering loving community in the design world.