Like life itself, the Zentangle Method is not just black and white, but also the many shades of gray in between. Tap into your deepest innate creativity as you allow the Method to help you explore beyond the ink and into your full imaginative capacity.
Join the Zentangle founding family—Rick Roberts, Maria Thomas, Molly Hollibaugh, and Martha Huggins—in a dynamically challenging, yet completely supportive, course in guided and focused tangling.
- Learn new techniques and specific tangle categories that sharpen your skills
- Examine the magic "one-stroke-at-a-time" approach to pattern drawing
- Discover how the elegance of limits can be a breeding ground for creativity
- Explore ways to allow yourself to draw outside the lines
- Practice perspectives that break down the visually complex into basic steps.
Take your Zentangle practice to the next level in this immersive and invigorating 3-day workshop. You will tangle your way through the spectrum of grays with tools and papers that veer off the predictable path. Discover the subtle dimensions between black and white—and the liberating philosophy that they can reveal in our real, daily life. Experience with Zentangle terms, tangles, and techniques is recommended.
Your days together with the Zentangle family offer camaraderie and creativity, returning you—the artist—home with beautiful creations, sharper skills, and a rooted understanding of how to play with new tangles and tangleations.