Living in a nearly constant state of tension negatively affects our mood, sleep cycles, and key functions of the body. Research shows that yoga, meditation, and Ayurvedic practices help prevent and even reverse the harmful effects of chronic stress and overextended lifestyles, and help you step into a life of greater ease and health.
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, brings more than 30 years of experience and a mix of traditional and contemporary healing techniques to her teaching. Through yoga, meditative hikes in the redwoods, and labyrinth walks, you will experience your natural state of being—relaxed, grounded, and present.
During this experiential retreat, you will learn:
- Exercises to rewire the anxious brain, backed by cutting-edge neuroscientific research
- Ayurvedic self-care practices that are foundational to health and well-being
- Breathing practices to bolster your immune system and turn on the relaxation response
- Restorative and active yoga practices that calm the mind and release tension
- Guided visualizations that create balance and peace of mind.
This is the perfect time after the holidays to regroup and prepare for the new year with renewed strength and resilience. You will return home relaxed and rebalanced with personal practices upon which you can build.