Has your life become too stressful and too cluttered? The New York Times
recently referred to the modern family as being among the most stressed, tired, and rushed generation of all time. The takeaway: if you feel like that, you aren't alone.
Join Joshua Becker—inspirational declutterer, best-selling author, and founder of the acclaimed lifestyle website, Becoming Minimalist—for a weekend wake-up call. Debunk the lie we've been fed since birth: that happiness is found in pursuing and accumulating more and more physical possessions. That those with the biggest houses, largest wardrobes, coolest technology, and most expensive cars live the happiest lives.
During this powerful, life-changing weekend, you will:
- Reevaluate your own definition of significance
- Discover how owning less frees you to accomplish your highest goals
- Challenge the role of consumption and consumerism in your life
- Create a practical road map for becoming clutterfree at home
- Explore how to apply the principles of minimalism in every endeavor.
Minimalism is a return to intentionality. It allows you to refocus your pursuits and align your actions with your deepest-held values.
Own less. Live more. And discover the life you've always wanted.