Kids learn by observing how we live-not by listening to what we say. That makes our ability to practice self-care and self-compassion necessary. Not just for our own well-being, but also for teaching children how to embrace their full self-worth.
Join mindfulness parenting experts and Zen Parenting Radio podcast cohosts Todd Adams and Cathy Cassani Adams, LCSW, CPC, and hone your essential ability to be self-aware as you engage your children and partner.
In this enriching workshop, learn:
- Effective, everyday exercises to boost self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Tools to develop compassion toward yourself, your kids, and your partner.
- Techniques to navigate difficult discussions such as sex, drugs and alcohol, anxiety, and screen time.
- How to prioritize connection as an essential parenting skill for harmonious relationships.
- Practices for reflective and respectful discourse to decrease negativity and create calm.
Incorporating research, lived experience, humor, and pop culture, this dynamic weekend anchors you in what matters most-how to achieve joyful and trusting family relationships.
Our willingness to consciously choose our thoughts, words, and actions leads to better communication and understanding, and more authentic family connections. The tagline for Zen Parenting Radio
is from Dr. Dan Siegel: "the best predictor of a child's well-being is a parent's self-understanding." Parenting is an opportunity to recognize our history, tackle our ingrained patterns, and embody our most realized self as we engage with our kids and all the people we love, so everyone flourishes.