There is a fundamental, unexamined assumption that productivity means getting more stuff done. Blind acceptance of this idea has led to burn out, frustration, exhaustion, and a lack of purpose, especially for women trying to carve out a professional life while tasked with doing the lion's share of the work at home.
In this eye-opening weekend, Erin Falconer, one of the most influential female voices online, explores conventional man-made ideas of productivity and turns them on their head. The first lesson: YOU, the human, are always more important than what you produce.
Through discussion, experiential activities, and purposeful, human-centered planning, you will:
- Do a critical deep dive on how you are using your time (and how you could be using it much more effectively)
- Examine the self-sabotaging words and behaviors between you and your own well-being
- Create a productivity plan tailored to your needs and inclusive of meaningful self-care
- Get clear on which relationships are holding you back and which are holding you up
- Learn how to outsource and avoid burnout.
If you feel like you're giving life your all, but barely making any headway, or are "successful" but feeling totally drained and disillusioned, this weekend will teach you new and innovative ways to step into your personal power. Leave with a fuller sense of who you are, what you want, and exactly how to get it, minus the guilt and exhaustion. Live a full, robust life on your own terms.