Are you burdened by the weight of stressful thoughts and unresolved emotions? You don't need to be a neuroscientist to change the way you think and feel. Join Lisa Wimberger, innovative creator of Neurosculpting, and learn a science-based approach to understanding and rewiring the thought patterns underlying stress, anxiety, and depression.
This immersive weekend includes instruction on basic neuroscience and principles of neuroplasticity, emotional regulation, guided Neurosculpting meditation exercises, journal work, and interactive group discussion. It will give you:
- A foundational understanding of the brain and central nervous system
- Instruction in the trademarked, 5-step Neurosculpting process
- Eating tips for cultivating a healthier brain dynamic
- Meditation experiences and templates for your at-home practice
- Opportunities for ongoing support.
With this easy-to-learn technique you can heal trauma and rewrite limiting beliefs. Living a joyous life powered by intention is as easy as taking back the reins to your own brain.