In this special program at this auspicious time of year, writing clinician John Evans, MAT, EdD, will guide you in this inspiring writing workshop. Engage with carefully chosen writing prompts to help you bring closure to the challenges of the old year and begin the new one with a fresh vision for health, vitality, and your best possible life.
Writing isn't only for those who consider themselves writers. Writing can be a transformative tool for anyone who wants to sit down with a pen and paper, direct awareness inward, and open up to greater self-awareness, growth, and healing.
Through this evidence-based program, you will learn seven types of writing: mindful, healing, expressive, transactional, poetic, affirmative, and legacy writing. As you honor the experiences of the past year and transition mindfully into the New Year, you will:
- Write to stimulate thinking that leads to insights and understanding
- Create your vision of vibrant wellness
- Clarify values that inform your intentions
- Identify and remove obstacles to build confidence and resilience
- Open to new perspectives in ways that lead to more joy and optimism.
Enjoy this opportunity to ask yourself deep questions about who you are, what you value, and how you want to show up in the world. You will take home new, supportive, and revealing practices to connect to your inner dialogue at any time and to flourish no matter what life brings your way.