Moms—you do the hardest possible job and deserve the best possible life (as we all do). Welcome to the guilt-free, worry-free, frustration-free, hustle-free, diet-free, romance-filled #momlife. Leave stress, overwhelm, and shame behind while enjoying motherhood and defining it in your unique way—outsmarting the "shoulds" of traditional motherhood roles.
Join the celebrated Mags Baker, digital CEO and founder of Rebel Mom, in her personal transformation from constant mom guilt and doubt to easeful peace as she teaches her proven Rebel Mom Method. This effective strategy brings stressed out moms into their whole joy and best life. You will:
- Confront and shake off mom guilt and let go of everyone else's expectations—for good
- Examine any "shoulds" boxing you in, remove them, and gain emotional freedom
- Practice self-inquiry to gain the confidence needed to put your wants and needs first, including taking time off when you need it
- Combine inspiration and tools for self-activating empowerment and personal growth
- Create templates, action plans, and a system for accountability to fully express yourself as a mother.
At this immersive weekend, in an extremely safe and comfortable environment for community and sharing, Mags will be leading womxn into an experience of relaxation, freedom, and connection through a mix of community and group learning, lectures, and personal/individual work.
Return home completely refreshed and ready to let go of mom guilt and anxiety altogether and forever. Stress and overwhelm are basically wiped away so you can be the best version of yourself, for not just your kids and partner, but ultimately for yourself.