Have you been people-pleasing and peacekeeping your way through your relationships, career, family, and friendships? Find out what happens when you acknowledge your true needs and learn to share them clearly-without guilt or explanation, and with collaboration instead of negotiation. Get ready for boundary badassery to become your new way of life.
Join Nancy Levin, MFA, Master Integrative Coach, for a weekend of learning to put yourself first. Through self-discovery journaling exercises and direct coaching, Nancy will teach you what a boundary is-and isn't.
With Nancy's expert guidance, you'll learn to:
• Ditch the obligation to take care of others first
• Dive headfirst into hard conversations with confidence
• Dissolve the need to please others or seek approval
• Uncover the reasons for self-abandonment and recognize what you truly desire
• Give yourself permission to put yourself first and make your needs a priority.
Boundaries make freedom possible; each time you set a boundary you're saying "yes" to you. Come learn the lifelong secret to make your boundary-setting stick.