Have you been people-pleasing and peacekeeping your way through your relationships, career, family, and friendships? Find out what happens when you acknowledge your true needs and learn to share them clearly, without guilt or explanation and with collaboration instead of negotiation. Get ready for boundary badassery to become your new way of life.
Join Nancy Levin, MFA, Master Integrative Coach, for a weekend of learning to put yourself first. Through self-discovery journaling exercises and direct coaching, Nancy will teach you what a boundary is and isn't.
With Nancy's expert guidance, you'll learn to:
- Ditch the obligation to take care of others first
- Dive headfirst into hard conversations with confidence
- Dissolve the need to please others or seek approval
- Uncover the reasons for self-abandonment and recognize what you truly desire
- Give yourself permission to put yourself first and make your needs a priority.
Boundaries make freedom possible; each time you set a boundary you're saying "yes" to you. Come learn the lifelong secret to make your boundary-setting stick.