Grief is a metamorphosis-a catalyst for redefining identity, seeking our truth, and becoming more alive and more connected to our departed beloveds, not less. Learn to see what cannot be seen with grief expert and author Christina Rasmussen in this groundbreaking, cutting-edge workshop combining neuroscience and quantum physics.
Expand the boundaries of what we currently define as life and transcend daily experience to find a place outside of time, a place where you can communicate directly with your loved ones.
Together, you will:
- Explore the holographic universe and how past, present, and future coexist
- Understand how death is only real in our third dimension but not outside of it
- Discover skills to observe other realities and access higher states of consciousness
- Learn to manifest different frequencies into our dimension and connect to your departed
- Be guided on five individual quantum journeys, each accompanied by a binaural audio component to enhance the brain's ability to journey.
After her own overwhelming loss spurred her to understand the afterlife and reconnect with her husband, Christina drew on science to establish her proven step-by-step guide to experience the afterlife, discover a deep sense of peace, and be with our lost loved ones.
Death can be a gateway to creation, connection, and the beginning of a new life. This experiential, intimate weekend bridges the gap between the metaphysical and the measurable by guiding you to the other side through practical exercises that reveal the unseen world and outline a transformative process of "reentry" into the full joy, depth, and awe of renewed life.