Imagine a life without conflict, guilt, or shame—a life where you love and accept yourself entirely and are free to express the real you without the fear of being judged.
In the best-selling book The Four Agreements
, Toltec master don Miguel Ruiz gives us principles to transform our lives into an expression of unconditional love: Be Impeccable with Your Word; Don't Take Anything Personally; Don't Make Assumptions; and Always Do Your Best.
In this weekend workshop, Ruiz's masterful sons, don Jose Ruiz and don Miguel Ruiz Jr., draw upon the Toltec wisdom of their lineage, showing you how to apply these agreements in your everyday life as an instrument of true transformation.
In this interactive weekend program, you will:
- Discover the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob you of joy and create needless suffering
- Cocreate a mutual understanding, within the group, of each agreement
- Shift your perception by applying each agreement as a powerful code of conduct
- Listen in a way that furthers your understanding of your own life
- Gain a balanced and applicable understanding of the Fifth Agreement: Be Skeptical.
Unlock the power of these deceptively simple agreements and begin living the life you really want. Leave with a new dream of unconditional love, one where it is more than a definition, but an experience you can manifest in your own life.