Are you seeking a more meaningful relationship with yourself and Spirit? Tap into the power of the changing seasons with beloved yoga therapist and teacher Michele Klink, E-RYT 500, and shamanic healer and yoga teacher Martha Williams, MSW. Enjoy gentle yoga, deep relaxation, and energy balancing in this spirit-filled weekend honoring the winter solstice.
The solstice is a time to slow down, quiet the mind, reflect on the past year, and set your intentions for what lies ahead. Michele and Martha will guide you to deepen your connection to body, energy, and spirit through movement, breath, meditation, ritual, and ceremony.
You will ground deeply, release stress, and come into balance with greater clarity on your heart and soul's desires.
In this program you will:
- Gather in ceremony to honor the past year and look towards creating the year of your dreams
- Connect with your power animal: a helping spirit offering guidance, empowerment, healing, comfort, and strength
- Create sacred space, calling in your ancestors and helping spirits
- Learn shamanic practices that you can incorporate into your life
- Move mindfully and be held in the safe container of yoga
- Relax deeply in restorative yoga and yoga nidra.
Connect to your deeper self, that place of wisdom and comfort, through a combination of yoga and shamanic practices. You will leave with a new sense of balance and peace, as well as the tools for strengthening your relationship with the Spirit world—a potent source of guidance, support, and protection.