Ignite your inner light and move joyfully into the new year with experts in movement and meditation, Pilin Anice, RYT 500, HHC, and Romona Mukherjee, MEd, LPCC, LMHC. In this healing, celebratory workshop, you will connect to the wisdom that moves through your body and experience the magnificence of your highest self.
Join these two inspiring teachers for a weekend blending African dance traditions, Tantra philosophy, meditation, and self-reflection. Explore movements of the African diaspora, live drumming, storytelling, and meditation to release any stagnant energy from the past year.
With safe space and restorative live music, you will:
- Heal and release any pain from the past year
- Embody the wisdom of the sacred essence that lives within
- Step fully into your pure potential
- Nurture your innate creativity and plant the seeds for a spacious creative flow in the new year
- Rejoice in our fundamental interconnectedness.
You'll learn techniques in breath, movement, affirmations, and meditation designed to deepen your presence and creative flow—and take them home to incorporate into your own practice.
Step away feeling nurtured, energized, and full of light. No dance experience is required … and a mindset of openness and curiosity is invited!