Unresolved emotional trauma lies at the base of most habitual distress and self-defeating patterns. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) has exploded in popularity—more than five million people search "EFT tapping" monthly—due to its ability to systemically release physical and emotional pain and resolve chronic symptoms.
Validated internationally by more than 100 studies, EFT utilizes the science of acupressure to restore restricted energy flow in the body, successfully addressing a wide range of ailments where previous therapies may have failed.
This immersive professional training with Dawson Church, PhD, creator of EFT Universe, presents the full range of clinical, evidence-based methods in The EFT Manual, the primary source for research and instruction. Through this course, you will get:
- A detailed foundation in the genetics and physiology of stress
- Eight-plus hours of supervised practice, expert demonstration, and personalized feedback
- 16 modules (four per day) that build on the ones prior and cover 48 distinct techniques
- Methods to shift core beliefs formed by early childhood
- Approaches for addiction, dissociation, phobias, PTSD, pain, depression, autoimmune diseases, and anxiety
- Three distinct procedures for testing effectiveness
- Three "gentle techniques" designed for trauma and emotional flooding
- Skills to gracefully conclude a session when emotional work remains unfinished.
Professionals who want, and get, the best outcomes for their clients work at the junction of mind, body, emotion, and energy. Learn efficient and effective techniques that work quickly, producing results with even the most difficult problems. Return home with an intensely practical, experiential process for dealing with suffering at the deepest level.