Have you discovered your True North? Do you know what your life and leadership are all about?
Leadership starts with being authentic, the genuine you. 1440's True North Leadership is a professional development program designed to help you become the leader you want to be. In the process you will discover your True North: the internal compass that guides you successfully through life.
During this 5-day program you'll learn to:
- Lead with integrity and heart through difficult and pressure-filled challenges
- Understand the impact of your life story and crucibles on your leadership style
- Deepen your emotional intelligence through self-awareness, self-regulation, and empathy
- Increase innovation, productivity, and well-being through mindful leadership practices
- Empower teams and create energy through trust and authenticity
- Create lasting value by aligning people around the mission and values of your organization
- Become an authentic leader by understanding your leadership purpose
- Create work/home balance to lead a fully integrated life.
Part 1: Your Leadership Journey
- Life Story
- Losing Your Way
Part 2: Discover Your Authentic Leadership
- Develop Your Self-Awareness
- Practice Your Values
- Find Your Sweet Spot
- Build Your Support Team
- Integrate Your Life
Part 3: Put Your Authentic Leadership in Action
- The Transformation from I to We
- Lead with Purpose
- Empower Others to Lead
- Become a Global Authentic Leader
- Create Your Personal Leadership Development Plan
Your experience will be different…
- The diversity of the participants and variety of sectors deepens dialogue and learning.
- We welcome and respect people of any gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, size, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Our faculty includes some of the brightest minds in leadership, professional development, and mindfulness.
- The True North curriculum addresses all of you: heart, mind, body, and spirit.
- Indoor and outdoor classes, wellness sessions, and small Leadership Circles designed exclusively for True North Leadership.
- Morning and evening contemplative practices like yoga and tai chi support the program's emphasis on mindfulness, the core of authentic leadership.
- Social gatherings allow for interaction with faculty and participants.
- The Leadership Circles stay together throughout the program, creating a trusting bond that lasts long after you leave.
- Develop an actionable Leadership Development Plan that you can implement immediately.
Ready to Apply?
Program tuition is $4,000
Plus 5 nights all-inclusive accommodations priced separately. Needs-based scholarships are available.
Admission to the True North Leadership program is by application only. Once accepted, program participants can apply for a needs-based True North scholarship.
APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
Interested in a True North Leadership custom
program for your organization? Contact us here.
Need help getting authorization to attend?
Use this Funding Request template letter.