A deposit of 50% of your total stay package (tuition plus accommodations and applicable taxes) is due at time of reservation and can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.The remaining 50% of your total stay package (tuition plus accommodations and applicable taxes) is due upon arrival and can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Cancellations and Refunds
The following policies apply to all standard programs. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. Additional fees may apply to cover administrative costs incurred by 1440, a 501(c)(3) organization, as a result of any cancellation.
If You Cancel a Rest & Renewal or Program Workshop
- If you cancel 14 or more days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded.
- No refund is available if you cancel fewer than 14 days prior to your arrival day, if you do not show up or if you leave a program or event early.
- No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
If You Cancel a Group Program Reservation
- If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded.
- No refund is available if you can cancel fewer than 30 days prior to your arrival day, if you do not show up or if you leave a group program or event early.
If 1440 Multiversity Cancels
On rare occasions, due to unforeseen circumstances, 1440 Multiversity may need to cancel a program. We will notify registrants of cancellation a minimum of 7 days in advance of the program start date and will offer a full refund for housing and tuition or the option to rebook in an available course or our R&R program offered at the same time period of the original reservation. If you are purchasing airfare to visit 1440, we recommend investigating travel insurance with appropriate coverage for ultimate flexibility, since 1440 will not reimburse for travel expenses.