1440 proudly offers all employees a bounty of unprecedented perks and benefits. We recognize and reward our employee's efforts and achievements and consistently ensure that everyone knows their work is meaningful. As a member of the 1440 Multiversity non-profit work family, here are some of the most appreciated benefits our employees have access to that you can too!
- Life and work balance with access to participate in meditation, movement and/or mindfulness classes. There are a variety of classes to enjoy and learn from with something for everyone. You can even come and attend classes on your days off!
- Healthy in Body and Mind. 1440 goes beyond the usual medical, dental and vision coverage and offers employees the opportunity attend faculty programs. 1440 pays the total cost of tuition fees and meals for you and in some cases you are even invited to check-in and stay overnight as a guest.
- Relaxed office environment with an unwavering commitment to our mission and work culture. We have collaborative open workspaces and a casual dress code. We take a personal approach to the care we provide for each other and our guests seriously with a servant leadership mentality.
- Grow your social network at 1440. We support affinity groups and afford many opportunities for you to participate with colleagues who have common interests like gardening, music, art, meditation, fitness, nutrition, the outdoors and beyond.
- 1440 loves a good celebration! Open communication and the expression of gratitude is an important element of our culture at 1440. All-Hands Meetings, Annual Galas, Holiday Celebrations, BBQs and Annual Talent Show are just some ways we share and express our genuine care for one another. Our generous benefits package with coverage options for sole individuals to entire families includes major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, dental benefit and discounts to local businesses and services.
- Generous employee discounts on holistic retail, spa and wellness offerings.
- Competitive compensation - most entry level positions start at $16.00 per hour.
- 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match.
- Potential for paid overtime.
- Full day of paid orientation training.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, sick days, maternity and paternity leave.
- Merit-based annual performance increases.
- Consideration to 1440 Foundation applications for grants and scholarships.
- Volunteer participation opportunities in a variety of charitable causes and activities.
- 24-hour staffed security and safety department with private on-campus employee parking.
- Cross-departmental job codes and training.
- Quarterly awards recognition program for hourly employees and managers.
Most importantly, you'll be part of creating a powerful, welcoming guest experience that has the potential to transform lives and you'll be working alongside an engaged and inclusive team.Applications are accepted online. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]