Experience a film with us that is sure to leave you feeling inspired: The Biggest Little Farm, our next film in the Mindful Movie Night series at 1440 Multiversity!
Join us on Saturday evening, March 28, for an award-winning documentary that follows John and Molly Chester, who moved out of their small Los Angeles apartment to embark on an eight-year journey of developing a sustainable farm 40 miles north.
With their dream of getting back to nature the couple works to create a traditional farm in which flora, fauna, and livestock collaborate together in harmony.
This film will leave you feeling encouraged and hopeful about food production and tending to the land, underscoring the dedication to work and importance of mindful farming.
"It may revive your wonder at the weird but ultimately awe-inspiring ways in which humans can help nature do its work." - New York Times
6:00- 7:00pm: Burritos and Beverages for Sale
6:00- 7:15pm: Live Music by local artist
7:30- 9:00pm: Film Screening
🌯 Burritos - $12.50/each with a side of chips and avocado salsa. Gluten-free options will be available.
🍷Wine, Beer- $5/each
Which building is the event in?
A day before the event, you will receive an email with detailed instructions about parking and check-in. It's important to check in at the event registration table to get your wristband for campus access.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
Tickets will not be available at the door. Please purchase your tickets via Eventbrite ahead of time.
Does the ticket price include a meal?
Your ticket price only includes the movie. Burritos and drinks will be available for purchase onsite.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, refunds will be issued until 7 days before the event. You can request your own refund through Eventbrite until 7 days before the event; our staff will process it online after your request. Within 7 days of the event, call or email us if you need an exception.
What else can I do while I'm there?
- Spend the night before or after the event. Call 1-844-544-1440 to book a room in our beautiful accommodations in the redwoods.
- Schedule a revitalizing treatment in our Healing Arts center, which features an infinity-edge hot tub and a variety of treatment choices. Please call 1-844-544-1440, ext 304 to book your treatment. Please note: you must have a booked treatment in order to access Healing Arts amenities.
- Shop in our on-campus store, featuring mindful books and handmade goods from local artisans.
- Enjoy handmade gelato and snacks in our on-campus cafe.
- Walk four miles of exclusive trails in the redwoods.
1440 Multiversity, a NON-PROFIT 501(c)(3) organization, is a state-of-the art campus in the mountains near Santa Cruz, with easy access from Highway 17.
Thank you to our partners Conscious Goodness 501(c)(3).