Interested in authentic leadership? We hear you.
We spend over a third of our day at work and so it makes sense to bring your whole self to work and not think you could even leave it behind. Read on for 10 of our favorite quotes on leadership.
1. "Leadership is not a position but an activity." – Dan Mulhern
2. "If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you." – Indra Nooyi
3. "Vulnerability is power." – Michelle Maldonado
4. "The hardest person you will ever have to lead is yourself." – Bill George
5. "Until people feel safe and until they feel like they're cared about, they're going to hold back." – Scott Kriens
6. "Your culture begins at the top. Building a culture of ethics will not work if leaders are not providing the moral compass." – Dan Amos
7. "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence." – Sheryl Sandberg
8. "Outstanding leaders go out of the way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish." – Sam Walton
9. "When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful." – Malala Yousafzai
10. "Success isn't about how much money you make; it's about the difference you make in people's lives." – Michelle Obama
Learn more about True North Leadership at 1440.