Our name is taken from the 1,440 minutes that exist in each day for us to live more mindful, connected, and compassionate lives.
Three synergistic areas of focus for the development of our best selves.
- The art and science of mindfulness and compassion
- Creative expression
- Relationship development
- Traditional contemplative practices
- Whole-person leadership education: leading with mindfulness, authenticity, and purpose
- Continuing education certifications for clinicians, helping professionals, and educators
- Wellness-and mindfulness-based trainings for coaches and organizational consultants
Health & Wellness
- Yoga, fitness, and body-centered workshops
- Improving chronic conditions such as metabolic syndrome, depression, and anxiety through healthy lifestyle habits and mindfulness-based practices
- Programs in gardening, cooking, and whole-foods nutrition
Join us on our journey
Sign up for the latest news on classes, faculty, and more.