While typically sunny much of the year, the weather in Scotts Valley can be cool in the mornings and evenings. Check your preferred weather service to prepare accordingly. Be sure to include:
- Layers such as sweater, jacket, or scarf; rain gear if rain is forecasted during your stay
- Walking/hiking shoes or sneakers with traction to enjoy our redwood trails
- Exercise/yoga clothes
- Water bottle with cap — we have refill stations across campus, and sell water bottles
- Exercise mat — if you would prefer to use your own, rather than those that we supply
- Bathing suit — for using the infinity-edge tub overlooking the redwood forest
- Socks — if you would feel more comfortable with your shoes off in program rooms
- Robe — if you are booked in a shared room, you might enjoy having a robe for privacy
- Eye covers/ear plugs —for deeper sleep, if you wish
Please plan to refrain from wearing heavily scented perfumes on campus, as some guests have sensitivities or allergies.
Please note: We are a tobacco-, cannabis-, smoke- and flame-free wooded environment; therefore, we ask that you leave items such as candles, incense, sage and other materials at home.
What should I pack for my stay at 1440?