Join master wellness coach and yoga instructor James Higgins for an immersive weekend of yoga and meditation practice designed to refine your connection to body, mind, heart, and soul.
Make further contact with your spiritual truth through skilled asana instruction, guided meditation, pranayama, and yoga nidra. Let visualization, sound, voice, psychological inspiration, and restorative rest set you free.
This enriching weekend will assist you in connecting with your higher potential and finding a deepened sense of peace, connection, and purpose. Together, you will:
- Engage in a powerful reset and mini-retreat in the midst of everyday life
- Deepen the authentic connection to your sacred self and experience more wholeness
- Soften and develop skills of intuition through presence, care, and kindness
- Release hidden tension causing physical limitation, stress, repressed feelings, trauma, fatigue, anxiety, or depression
- Practice asana sequences designed to explore the thresholds of your ability to focus, engage, release, and let go
- Develop the ability to listen more to the calling of your heart and soul.
Meditative rest provides space to gain further clarity and compassion. Slow down with this insightful and deeply experiential weekend. You'll not only gain greater technical proficiency in asana structures and a more developed meditation practice-you'll also connect with your heart's calling, experience true wholeness, and find a heightened sense of peace, understanding, connection, and purpose.
Gain inner and outer strength to face all that arises on the life path.