What does it feel like to be creative? Fulfilled in your career? In right relationship to love? And seeing the opportunity in all of life's losses? In other words, what does it feel like to be wholly, authentically, and vibrantly YOU
In this vibrant weekend workshop, writer, illustrator, and Instagram sensation Mari Andrew explores creativity, career, love, and loss. She shows us how uncertainty, heartbreak, desire, sensitivity, and exploration offer a road home to who we really are.
In this workshop of journaling, art-making, adventuring, and community building, you will explore:
- How to use your inner painter, poet, and creator to convey your feelings to the outside world
- How to overcome blocks so your artistic juices flow all year long
- Why living passionately doesn't always mean you need to turn your passion into your career—and how to use less-than-fulfilling jobs to fuel your creativity and side projects
- How to endure heartbreak with self-love and bravery, so you can cultivate rich and meaningful relationships with friends, family, and loved ones
- "Good Grief": how sadness, illness, suffering, and disappointment serve a purpose.
This is not a self-help workshop, but a self-understanding workshop. Come access your inner artist, clarify your values, make use of your sorrow, create your own personal manifesto, and create something uniquely yours that you can offer to others. This is the beginning of a lifelong career in being true to YOU