Underneath the surface of our minds, there is a rich, wise, blissful, and creative world. This workshop teaches you how to unlock the power of this part of your mind through a unique practice of writing. You will enter a world where you come to know yourself differently than you did before.
Open up to this blissful zone by following the three simple rules of Proprioceptive Writing®, a consciousness-expanding writing practice developed by teacher and author Linda Trichter Metcalf, PhD.
In this transformative 5-day workshop, Linda, accompanied by one of the technique's most esteemed teachers, Anne Bright, MFA, will guide you through a series of 25-minute writing sessions, conversations, and group-work designed to:
- Focus your awareness, dissolve inhibitions, and build self-trust
- Unburden your mind and help you resolve emotional conflicts
- Liberate your creative energies
- Awaken your senses and your emotions and connect you more deeply with your spiritual self
- Write and speak with strength and clarity.
Following certain rules as you write, you will open the gate to a new realm of self-discovery. If you feel cut off from creative expression, or if you have trouble knowing and expressing how you really feel, proprioceptive writing can help you hear and share your authentic voice.