Finding "the one" is just the beginning. To maintain a deep, committed, and fulfilling romantic partnership, you must go beyond lust and longing, down a spiritual path that asks you to uncover new parts yourself, face old ones, and love someone else through their seasons, reasons, and changes. Why do it? Because the reward is so worth it. There's nothing like a deeply thriving relationship.
Join expert couples therapists, Ralph Butcher, MS, LMFT, and Mindy McHugh, MS, LMFT, to learn how to become a truly compassionate, conscious, built-to-last couple. Based on Imago Relationship Therapy, this workshop has helped countless couples worldwide rediscover safety, sustain deep connection, and experience lasting joy.
During this experiential, dynamic, and supportive weekend-packed with proven concepts and tools that work in real-life situations-you will learn:
- The true source of any conflicts and what to do about it
- A new way to communicate that vanquishes criticism, blame, and judgment
- Techniques to regulate your nervous system and reduce painful reactivity
- How to heal wounds from childhood and reconnect with your deepest selves
- How to both show up equally when things get hard and create a shared vision for the future.
Partnership is a profound path of transformation and spiritual growth. Release old patterns, turn conflict into deep connection, set new goals, and uncover your highest potential as a couple. This weekend will help you increase emotional and physical intimacy with your "one" and create the relationship you both long to have.
Whether new or old, in crisis or in love, married or unmarried, straight or LGBT, all couples are welcome. Those in the helping professions will also benefit from gaining fresh insights for working with clients.