At the end of our lives, what do we want to look back on? What accomplishments and memories do we want to leave behind? The answers might surprise you.
For years, Bronnie Ware worked with the terminally ill and witnessed their deathbed revelations on what really matters—and what they didn't know they'd regret. These experiences motivated Bronnie to transform her life through consistent daily courage and intentional, conscious choices.
Join Bronnie, now a best-selling author and expert on regret-free living, to celebrate the sacredness of your life and self by being willing to let go of the old stories, dive deep into more authentic ones, and make the most meaning possible by honoring the call of your heart. Be guided step-by-step to:
- Wake up to what you might not realize is demanding your attention right now
- Practice tailored exercises for self-compassion over existing regrets
- Gain tools to pivot and avoid creating any new regrets
- Master any concerns over end-of-life resolutions to live life boldly and head-on
- Increase joy purposefully as a daily habit, rather than a random experience.
This illuminating workshop combines interactive storytelling, written exercises, guided meditation, voluntary group discussion, journaling, and music to create a supportive environment for your deepest truths and desires to emerge.
Break through old patterning to fully align with the invaluable sacredness of your time and energy. Ground your life in an abundance of connection and the power of conscious intention. Return home with the practical insight to nurture a lighter spirit, clearer vision, and the real audacity to navigate your life into absolute joy, love, and fulfillment.