We all know the anxiety of walking into a room full of people—as daunting for some as walking onto a theater stage. Now anyone can learn how actors achieve their magnificent poise—in their posture, voice, and presence.
Join internationally celebrated breathing and movement specialist Betsy Polatin, MFA, SEP, in this hands-on guide for embodying your truest, most vibrant inner sensations. Transforming how we move in our body can activate incredible healing, growth, and meaning—changing our lives from the inside out.
At this exhilarating workshop, you will:
- Recognize and resolve habitual patterns charged with excess tension
- Coordinate breathing to embolden easy, spacious breathing in all settings
- Practice Somatic Experiencing to transform and regulate the nervous system
- Explore the Alexander Technique, a powerful tool for complete musculoskeletal reeducation
- Learn powerful tools for noting and settling any trauma or upset blocking you.
This spirited and immersive workshop offers a step-by-step reintroduction to your own distinctive physicality through walking, exercising, sitting, speaking, and executing any task or interaction.
Performers, therapists, teachers, and anybody interested in movement, breathing, and human behavior will return home awakened in their inherent potential.
Forever expand your capacity to move freely in the world, empower your total self-confidence, and liberate your unique self-expression.