We all have a bigger yes—a calling that burns deep inside of us. How do we muster the courage and confidence to listen? How do we say "Yes!" to what we really, really want?
In this weekend workshop, Laura McKowen—an award-winning voice in the recovery movement—helps you access and embrace your soul's calling. Through a unique combination of all-levels yoga, meditation, journaling, inquiry, music, and small-group work, you will:
- Gain clarity and resolve around your life's purpose
- Identify and articulate your deepest and most profound life intentions
- Connect to your own creativity and reimagine what's possible
- Design your days to be more connected and meaningful
- Unite with a group of people invested in living their lives bravely and boldly.
Come explore your truth, align your focus, stoke your faith and courage, and develop a practice of devotion. What do you really, really want? The Bigger Yes is a program designed to claim, honor, and devote yourself to the answer. Return home ready to say "Yes!" to your heart's deepest callings.