Anxiety does not mean there's anything wrong with you. It's not evidence of any interior disorder or brokenness. In fact, it's the opposite. Anxiety is evidence of your exquisite sensitivity and high empathy—an internal communication system that is completely in order. Think of anxiety as a wise messenger from your unconscious, pointing you in the direction of healing.
Harvest the gems embedded inside anxiety by moving past our shame-based culture with renowned anxiety expert and author Sheryl Paul, MA, as she guides you to:
- Dissolve the shroud of shame to facilitate deeper layers of healing
- Shatter the beliefs that amplify anxiety and replace them with a non-pathologizing mind-set
- Pivot back on course in all four realms of self: physical, emotional, cognitive, and soul
- Follow intrusive thoughts to inner realms that need attention
- Return home with a personal toolbox to help you heal anxiety at the root.
Combining depth psychology, the work of Carl Jung, and a holistic approach, this comprehensive workshop utilizes hands-on exercises, guided visualizations, journaling, dialog, dreamwork, and safe, small group work to give you the efficient, proven tools that have helped thousands break free from the stronghold of anxiety.
Whether you struggle with generalized anxiety or anxiety over relationships, health, friendships, parenting, self-doubt, low self-esteem, or social anxiety, discover your own inner guideposts and illuminate your most confident and vibrant future. Steep in a compassionate approach to anxiety that will connect you to your fundamental goodness, wholeness, and sense of self-trust.