Bias is natural, personal, cultural, and institutional. As leaders, we all have biases, expressing them often without any awareness of their presence or impact on our thoughts, behaviors, and decision-making.
In this transformative workshop, leadership expert Michelle Maldonado provides practical tools and guidance to mitigate bias impact, empowering you to create inclusive, high-performance work environments where everyone thrives.
Maximize your ability to disrupt and counter biases at work by learning:
- The impact of workplace and institutional bias and what you can do about it
- The neuroscience of bias, including impactful research and numbers that can't be ignored
- The consequences of microaggressions and the role of intersectionality
- Conventional and contemplative tools and practices for disrupting or reducing unconscious bias
- Ways to create cultural competency and promote psychological safety across your team and organization.
Left unattended, bias can unintentionally create cultures of division, disengagement, or worse. Join us as we use the results of the Harvard Implicit Bias Test to spur deepened awareness and much-needed insight. Leave with an action plan to mitigate the devastating effect of bias and create a working environment that serves all in maximizing their full potential.
Tuition Scholarships Available, Apply Here