Break away from busy and give yourself the gift of a "time-out": to relax, ponder, and even dream. Join Karen Drucker, an inspirational singer-songwriter, and a supportive group of women to consciously step away from your day-to-day life and rejuvenate body, mind, and spirit on a path of self-discovery.
Karen has years of experience using music to help participants go deeper and connect with others, inspiring new insights and transformation. Through song, movement, meditation, journal writing, small group discussions and exercises, and lots of shared wisdom and laughter, Karen creates beloved community between women in a heart-opening and fun way.
Give yourself space and time to:
- Sort the demands, requests, and expectations of the world around you
- Become clear about your choices, priorities, and next steps in life
- Learn tools for radical self-care
- Discover and strengthen your most essential gifts: your gifts to the world
- Spend precious time alone and/or create new friendships.
At this weekend, commit to self-reflection and renewal, looking at what works for you and what doesn't—and transform into your fullest self.